Directions to View & Pay Taxes Online
- By selecting "Continue," one leaves the Mt. Juliet website for the city's trading partner, Business Information Systems, who is responsible for maintaining the site updated daily with transactions from city software.
- The site will allow for property selection by owner or address and a tax assessment card with property description can be accessed after the property is located.
- The site will display unpaid taxes or both unpaid and paid, depending on request.
- Property taxes may be paid online using VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or eCheck.
- Penalties and interest are never shown until placed in the cart, and payment is offered. Convenience fees are also shown at time of payment.
- Delinquent taxes must be paid 5 working days before current taxes may be paid online. Both taxes may be paid in full when visiting the Mt. Juliet Finance Office, located at 2425 North Mt Juliet Road.
Paying Via MailTo pay via mail, make checks out to "The City of Mt. Juliet" and send to:
The City of Mt. Juliet
PO BOX 618
Mt. Juliet, TN 37121
Continue to Business Information Systems Website