- 10-15 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
- Don't like taxes? The city has one of the lowest tax rates in Tennessee.
- The "4 R's": Retail, Roads, Rivers and Rail meet here. MJ has one of America's newest commuter rail lines
- Our workforce is trained, capable and ready!
- MJ has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville, with hundreds of restaurants and shops.
- Incorporated about 4 decades ago, our infrastructure is new, robust and improving daily.
- One of Tennessee's Fastest Growing Communities.
- Southern hospitality at it's very finest.
The Numbers Add Up for Mt. JulietSources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee
- 39,289 people reside in the City of Mt. Juliet (per 2020 census).
- 2.86 persons in average household
- $91,303 Median Household Income
- $36,364 Per Capita Income
- Mt. Juliet added 15,618 residents between 2010 and 2020. The city added roughly four people every day in that time span.
- According to the 2020 Census, Mt. Juliet is the 6th fastest growing city In Tennessee. Wilson County is Tennessee's 4th fastest growing county.
- Wilson County is one of the state's top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee
Access bids and request for proposals for consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
Search a listing of businesses and organizations that operate in the area.
Code Enforcement Division
The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment.
If you are in need of a grant, please fill out this grant application and submit it to the Finance Department.
Find the sewer rates for the City of Mount Juliet.