Mt. Juliet, Tenn. - The City of Mt. Juliet launched an information page, safemtjuliet.com, to help disseminate information and resources about COVID-19 to the Mt. Juliet community.
"City leadership continues to monitor the situation closely, and we feel it is important to consolidate important information and resources for our community," stated City Manager Kenny Martin. "The City of Mt. Juliet is here to provide the best service to our entire community now and throughout this pandemic. In a time such as this, when misinformation spreads quickly, it is important to share reliable information to assist our local community in navigating through this journey."
SafeMtJuliet.com includes a variety of resources that can benefit the entire community, which include:
- City & State COVID-19 Restrictions
- Senior Citizen Call Check Requests, where the police department will call and check on participants each day
- A list of restaurants that are open who provide takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery
- A Restriction Violation Reporting Form, where citizens can submit possible violations to and restrictions or precautions
- Information on local COVID-19 testing sites
- COVID-19 information from health officials
The site will be updated regularly as pertinent information changes or is made available. The restaurant community is encouraged to submit their restaurant as a takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery option if they are providing such services.
Community members are encouraged to stay up to date on the rapidly changing situation through information outlets provided by trusted sources, such as local health officials, Tennessee Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.