Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Fire engine/truck visits may be scheduled for educational events. Visits generally will be a maximum of two hours and must take place within Mt. Juliet city limits.
• Please complete the request form below at least two weeks before your event.
• FDMJ staff will communicate with you by email or phone to confirm our attendance.
• Adequate fire apparatus parking/accessibility must be provided.
• The Fire Department of Mt. Juliet does not attend birthday parties.
• The Fire Department of Mt. Juliet does not spray water at events.
• Please remember that units remain in service and scheduled events may be cancelled at any time without notice if necessary for emergency response.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field