Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Fire Department of Mt. Juliet provides assistance with child safety seat installations and free inspections to the community.
This process includes inspecting the car seat for any recalls, damage, and expiration.
The installation takes about 20-40 minutes to complete. This allows us to instruct
the parent and or guardian on how to properly fasten the child in the car seat and in the vehicle. We have nationally certified child protective seat technicians ready to
• Select a car seat based on your child’s age and size, and choose a seat that fits in
your vehicle and use it every time.
• Always refer to your specific car seat manufacturer’s instructions; read the vehicle
owner’s manual on how to install the car seat using the seat belt or LATCH
system; and check height and weight limits.
• To maximize safety, keep your child in the car seat for as long as possible, as long
as the child fits within the manufacturer’s height and weight requirements.
• Keep your child in the back seat at least through age 12
Please Allow 3-4 Days for Desired Appointment Date from Time of Submission.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field