Numbers Add Up for Mt. Juliet
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee
- Over 28,000 people from the 2015 Special Census, and growing.
- 2.83 persons in average household
- $75,973 Median income for household (latest estimate)
- Nearly $36,000 Per capita income
- Wilson County is one of the state's top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee
- The 2010 Census has Wilson as Tennessee's fastest growing county and 29th fastest growing in the U.S.
Access bids and request for proposals for consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
Search a listing of businesses and organizations that operate in the area.
The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment.
If you are in need of a grant, please fill out this grant application and submit it to the Finance Department.
Access and fill out the Peddler Permit Application.
Find the sewer rates for the City of Mount Juliet.
If you are in need of a Transient Vendor Permit, please fill out this online application.